Specialty Coffee Resources
We've got a lot of questions about coffee. The more we've learned about the beverage, the more we realize just how much we don't know. Coffee in and of itself is so complex that we will never know it fully in the course of our lives.
Thankfully, the internet has a plethora of valuable information to get you started on your quest to brew better. Here are some of the most valuable resources we have come across that help us in our personal coffee journeys. Many of these resources we visit regularly and often.
By no means is this an exhaustive list and we would love to know what coffee resources you have found helpful. Leave us your resources in a comment at the end of this post!
- What I Know About Running Coffee Shops (Colin Harmon)
- Blue Bottle Craft of Coffee (James Freeman)
- The Professional Barista's Handbook (Scott Rao)
- Brew: Better Coffee at Home (Brian Jones)
- Everything but Espresso (Scott Rao)
- Chef Steps (Paid)
- Stumptown's Brew Guides
- Verve Coffee Roasters Tutorials
- Re:Co Symposium
- Barista Hustle: Advanced Coffee Making
Coffee/Barista Classes and Certification
Ivy + Rill is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If you purchase the books through the links above, Amazon will pay us a small commission. Thank you!